Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Favourite Nonsense Blogs

Looking for something fun to subscribe to once you've learned how to do the whole RSS feed thing? Well, I've got a few for you!

These are purely frivolous, silly bits of fun that I really enjoy each day, and I've got some examples here for you to go with them.

The first one is LOLCats or I Can Has Cheeseburger.

This picture is for Kerri B:

Photobucket


Then it's poochie counterpart I Has a Hotdog :

Photobucket

And then there is FAIL (a blog of when people get things terribly wrong!)



Cake Wrecks is fabulous fun too. It's subheading is "When professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong."

Photobucket

That should give you all something to giggle over, and to bulk up your RSS feeds.

2 comments:

Robin said...

That cake one is pretty funny. :)

Unknown said...

and that is pretty much the expression I had on my face when you scored that whopper of a word last night!