Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Had a Real Rough Day...

I've had a rough day today. Had my bum kicked, had someone be really rude to me, worked like a dog only to feel like it was for nothing, and I'm tired and grumpy.

How do you deal with a really rough day? What do you do to make it better?

I have a few things. I usually start by going for a walk with my iPod on, and listening to "Rough Day" by Paulini Curuenavuli. I can't find a decent version of it on YouTube, so I can't share it unfortunately. But it's upbeat and fun, and it's about someone who has had a rough day and they just want to get out and have fun to forget their day.

Then I like to put on some Mythbusters and watch them blow something up. My favourite Mythbusters explosion is when they vapourise a cement truck. Check it out:



Lovely, isn't it? Go on, watch it again. You know you want to. Better still, have some chocolate while you watch it again. Chocolate and explosions... I can't think of anything better!

Hmmm, I feel better already! Of course, while I have been getting that video for you all, I've watched about a dozen other Mythbusters explosions on YouTube. Go on, have a search, you'll have fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who was it, let me beat 'em up on your behalf!!!
Seriously that is why Karate rocks my world, dead set you think of the person that sucked the will to live right out of your day and you imagine their faces and you KICK and PUNCH and KIEH and man you feel like a million bucks